Mittwoch, 8. August 2012

31 hours

Wow... actually this is the first time I have 'real' internet access... that's why it took so long to post something.
The last days were amazing, but also exhausting.

Actually we didn't sleep at all in the night before our departure - of course we weren't finished packing, always last-minute ヽ(;▽;)ノ. After we said goodbye to our families at the airport, our journey finally began!
BUT... our flight had two pretty inconvenient stops. The first one was in Frankfurt, were we had to wait for 10 hours. There was no good place to rest and no internet ٩(×̯×)۶

We were then awake for more than 24 hours and tired as hell, we brought nothing for entertainment (no space left in our luggage (*^^*)), so we just had to waaaait. Because our airline was a Chinese one, we were surrounded by Chinese people all the time and practiced our listening skills haha.
As we waited at some windows and watched the airplanes departing and arriving, a little Chinese boy stood next to us and sang Chinese songs the whole time! It was really cute and actually he was pretty good! Maybe a next generation Idol? haha

this wasn't our plane though

add some drama

Our airline was okay, though all the movies were in Chinese with Chinese subtitles and the stewardesses' English was... well, actually I didn't understand them at all \(T∇T)/. But I ordered chá 茶 tea and kāfēi 咖啡 coffee in Chinese! Haha I'm so proud!

choosing between western and Chinese!

We had to check out and check in again ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ, because they couldn't transfer our luggage to Tokyo automatically.
Of course we had no visa for mainland China, so the very fierce looking officers took us aside and checked our passports very thoroughly. It was just like you would imagine Chinese stereotype-officers ;)! But when the officer saw my Taiwan resident visa, he was suddenly super-friendly!
Smiling at me, he asked: 你会说中文吗? (Can you speak Chinese?)
I was really surprised and just said: 不会... (I can't...)
The officer happily replied: 你说得很好! (Your Chinese is very good!)
What a nice moment haha! ^∇^ So my Chinese is already good enough and I don't have to study too hard rofl

Shanghai airport

Because of a Typhoon our plane started very late and we arrived in Narita about 2 hours too late. Unfortunately the last train and bus for Tokyo were already gone, but we were able to stay in a hotel in Narita for one night.

All in all our flight plus waiting took 31 hours. Actually I can still feel the jetlag  (⌒_⌒;)
But the next days were just amazing, I will blog about it tomorrow!

Baibai <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen