Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2012

24 days

My last exam is over... wow.
Now I can start thinking about my journey. It feels strange, of course I've never been away from home for such a long time before.

I will return to Berlin in 2 days,
arrive in Tokyo in 24 days,
and in 37 days I will finally travel to Taiwan

...where I will be staying for over 390 days.

On one hand I'm trying to concentrate and to focus on preparations, but on the other hand I'm simmering with excitment. To be honest I'm kind of sleepless recently.


It was pretty hard to focus on exams, because the weather was just... ridiculous.

 



I wonder how I'll feel about Japan, when returning after 3 years! I was always so sure, that I would come back in 2010 or 2011. Well, it took a little longer. I don't think Japan will have changed much, but after all I changed a lot

Kyoto 2009

Btw there will be much more posts from now on, so be prepared!
Tomorrow my ninja will come to my city and we will start packing my bags, so I can go home as soon as possible 。◕‿◕。 
But I'm also thinking a lot about leaving my dear friends, I'll miss them so much o(;△;)o



I'll end the post with a picture of me, just because I haven't really posted one until now (/ω\)


5 Kommentare:

  1. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich werde dich sehr vermissen =( <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich werd dich sooo vermissen <3 denk dran wir wollten snail mailen und emailen ^^ und natürlich die care packete ... ich hoffe wir kriegen das hin ㅠ,ㅠ

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sehr süßes Bild von dir :3
    Und ich bin irgendwie "mitaufgeregt" für dich.. und so gespannt darauf, was wir alles für Sachen hier von dir lesen werden! :*

    AntwortenLöschen