Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2012

Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green + Sesame Grey (Bambi series)

Let's start with a review about my favourite lenses.
I know there are plenty of reviews about these out there, but I always have a hard time searching for pictures of girls with similar eye colour to mine - so the world definetely needs this review lol! ヽ(´ー`)ノ
 




Geo Princess Mimi Apple Green (Bambi series)
Diameter: 15.0mm
Water Content: 38%

 It was extremely sunny, so I couldn't open my eyes more haha  (⌒_⌒;)


Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey (Bambi series)
Diameter: 15.0mm
Water Content: 38%

(Both pictures were taken inside, with natural light, without flash.
Different light due to different weather. But the colours of the lenses are correct)


Colour: At first I was a little disappointed, because the effect wasn't as big as I had expected.  The main coloured ring is actually pretty narrow and transparent and the light inner ring melts into my natural colour perfectly and is therefore barely visible. 
But after wearing them a few times, I am actually very happy about their 'natural look' compared to other circle lenses. If you have dark eyes, the effect is much bigger as you can see all over the internet. But if you have light eyes (especially green or brown, because of the inner ring), it will probably blend nicely and look more natural.

Pattern: The pattern is awesome. I don't like lenses, which give you a numb 'staring look' ⊙▽⊙ or make you look angry (though it suits some girls). I think it's due to the 'rays' of the black outer ring being uneven. But I think this effect works better with light eye colours.

Besides, I think these lenses are pretty comfortable, I wore them for hours when going out without any problems.


Btw, my lovely friend Miu and me compared Vassen Bambi Green and Geo Princess Mimi Green on her blog some time ago, please have a look.



Baibai! <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen